Restart GTA launcher to reconnect

Hello.

Whenever i GMX, i have to restart my client, and i can't regulary reconnect to my server.
Can someone help me?

that is not problem. many players have same thing as you.
But what you think when you say you can't reconnect regulary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micko123
View Post
that is not problem. many players have same thing as you.
But what you think when you say you can't reconnect regulary?
just says "server restarting", and it doesn't do anything after that.
I need to close the server manually, and then connect again.

Is that on host or it is on your home server??
If it is on host tell me on what host it is

Quote:
View Post
Is that on host or it is on your home server??
If it is on host tell me on what host it is
it's on my home server

Then how can you do GMX on your home server?

Quote:
View Post
Then how can you do GMX on your home server?
oh you can't?
xd

For GMX you need host so it can restart server. On your home server you turn on that samp-server.exe program to start server. So if you want to restart it you need to turn it off and then turn it on again.
In host process is similar just it is automatic (it is complexer a bit but this is just to show you how it works).

PS:Unless you don't have this problem on online server on host there is nothing to worry about

Quote:
View Post
For GMX you need host so it can restart server. On your home server you turn on that samp-server.exe program to start server. So if you want to restart it you need to turn it off and then turn it on again.
In host process is similar just it is automatic (it is complexer a bit but this is just to show you how it works).

PS:Unless you don't have this problem on online server on host there is nothing to worry about
ah.
isn't there a way to make this work?

I don't think so.

Quote:
View Post

What the hell are you talking about? Like seriously, do you even know ANYTHING about sa-mp server?? GMX is an rcon cmd which loads the next GM in your GM list, if there is 1, it restarts it.

OT: While I don't really like this rcon command, one thing I know is players are connected when OnGameModeInit is called, so I think it doesn't call OnPlayerConnect and your code is under OPC, so you could check that.