[Help me again]

How to add Checkpoint refil cops?as this proof but not medic i want Refil Weapons

Ok! You can use Streamer Plugin and .inc to create checkpoint

Here is a link for how to use checkpoints:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=399922

Now as you have made the medic refils make :

GivePlayerWeapon(playerid, 26, 64); // Give playerid a sawn-off shotgun with 64 ammo

this may help you !

EDIT: Can you show us your MEDIC code ?

Look there is 3 errors + 1 warring
Код:
C:\Users\Alomari\Desktop\SAMP Server\gamemodes\LVCNR.pwn(231) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerEnterDynamicCP")
C:\Users\Alomari\Desktop\SAMP Server\gamemodes\LVCNR.pwn(235) : error 017: undefined symbol "Refil"
C:\Users\Alomari\Desktop\SAMP Server\gamemodes\LVCNR.pwn(235) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicCP"
C:\Users\Alomari\Desktop\SAMP Server\gamemodes\LVCNR.pwn(235) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\Alomari\Desktop\SAMP Server\gamemodes\LVCNR.pwn(235) : error 017: undefined symbol "streamdistance"
the code
Код:
public OnPlayerEnterDynamicCP(playerid, checkpointid)
{
   if(checkpointid == 19945)
   {
   Refil = CreateDynamicCP(Float:1318, Float:7687, Float:1258, Float:10, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:streamdistance = 100.0);
   GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "~b~Refil", 5000, 6); // Refil
   }
   return 1;
}
Код:
public OnPlayerLeaveDynamicCP(playerid, checkpointid)
{
   if(checkpointid == 19945)
   {
   Refil = CreateDynamicCP(Float:1318, Float:7687, Float:1258, Float:10, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:streamdistance = 100.0); // This is how the real variable is detected like
   GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "~b~Bye", 5000, 6); // When player is getting out of cp it will say bye
   }
   return 1;
}

FIXED Thanks

nvm..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawalha
Посмотреть сообщение
you need to download streamer include and define a variable called "Refil" under the callback, after you download streamer include and including it

off: enta ordoni?
oh for that its given me erros lol
off: ah ana ordoni

advice learn scripting before editing some big gamemode or something if you do that u can stop asking these rubbish questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreyas
Посмотреть сообщение
advice learn scripting before editing some big gamemode or something if you do that u can stop asking these rubbish questions
-_- This Scripting Help is not for help Members? and i asking for a pepole tell me how to fix it -_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRex
Посмотреть сообщение
-_- This Scripting Help is not for help Members? and i asking for a pepole tell me how to fix it -_-
This is scripting help. That means you have a script you wrote yourself that might have a bug or doesn't work completely.

This is not a section to go to if you are too lazy to SEARCH for a solution first and not show any signs of effort on your part.

In other words, stop making topics and learn to script before you continue building a server.