Ackslimit Exceeds || Help ME get Rep

ACKSLIMIT EXCEEDS PROBLEM

I have a server in 3z . After now 6 months running in 3z we decided to open a second server with the same script in 0.3.7. So first when i uploaded the gamemode in 0.3.7 i got a message "[warning] client exceeded 'ackslimit' 46.99.39.179:60337 (17095) Limit: 3000/sec" Then i tried increasing the ackds limit to 5000 still that message came in after some time and server hangs up. Then i tried 10000 still i get this message . So can anyone tell me what wtf this ackslimit is and how much more should i put so it does not exceed and server doesn't get hanged. The script works perfectly fine on 3z we get 60-70 players never had this problems but in 0.3.7 servers gets stuck every 10 mins.

Can you try to increase it to 15000 if that doesnt work I have no idea what else could cause it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard2H
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you try to increase it to 15000 if that doesnt work I have no idea what else could cause it.
Ill try it . But what actually is acks limit and it depends on what all things so i can reduce those things and fix it.

(17095) They are sending this many acks. As far as I know this system was implemented to prevent flooding n stuff that may lower the server's performance, It can be your script's problem too cuz every single request you send client should send an answer to, so that also counts toward acks limit (first time I experienced it, I noticed my loop didn't break xD). You can increase the limit to ~18k (Which I do not recommend) or just look for faulty pieces of code.
Update: I found this, a nice answer from one of beta-testers http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...41#post2999041