Random missions

Hi

I am going to update the missions system on my server again, hoping to create a mission builder.

A mission builder itself is wery simple, but i want it to show only missions from the nearby (a distance from Fallen tree to montgomery etc etc).

I think the best bet is to use GetPlayerDistanceFromPoint and use something like this:

pawn Код:
if(GetPlayerDistanceFromPoint(playerid, 237.9, 115.6, 1010.2) <= 1000.0)
{

}
What do you think? Is there something i should/could do to make this easier or something?

Second thing is, how to save the mission id's for further randoming (since i random the missions from the nearby and select 3 of them using random)?

Thanks for advices in advance!

I think you don't mention enough codes to help you.

Use streamer's dynamic areas >
IsPlayerInDynamicArea(playerid, areaid, recheck = 0)

You can simply count them, then random on their count number and choose those 3 that you randomed their numbers.

Here is the enumelator for the loads
pawn Код:
// Setup a custom type that holds all data about a load
enum TLoad
{
    LoadName[50], // The name of the load
    bool:Smuggler, // Holds "true" if this load is wanted by the Smuggler
    Float:PayPerUnit, // Holds the price for every meter to haul this type of load (this gets multiplied by the distance to calculate the payment)
    PCV_Required, // This holds the vehicle-type the player needs to use this load (and automatically the player's class)
    FromLocations[30], // This array holds all loading-points for this load
    ToLocations[30] // This array holds all unloading-points for this load
}
Should i add a line to it called "areas" and assign a name/id for each load and then use dynamic area check?