Streamer Objects Not loading / dissapearing

Hi, so recently my server started acting weird, I have a few mapping objects added in through the gamemode and I have objects that gets loaded from mysql (Furniture Sys).

My gamemode mapping dissapears as soon as the furniture objects loads in from my furniture system. I made a way where I wont load my furniture objects unless I enter the interior with the furniture inside but then as soon as I enter a interior, objects starts dissapearing.

TLR: Objects added in through OnGameModeInit dissapears as my furniture system objects loads in.

I hope its not too confusing.

Notes: I have tried updating streamer to the newest version, did not help.

pawn Код:
Loading Furniture Objects:          
fInfo[ID][FUROBJECTID] = CreateDynamicObject( fInfo[ID][FMODELID], fInfo[ID][fposX],fInfo[ID][fposY],fInfo[ID][fposZ], fInfo[ID][XFpos], fInfo[ID][YFpos], fInfo[ID][ZFpos], fInfo[ID][FVirtual],-1, -1, 50 );

Creating Objects from the script:
CreateDynamicObject(14877, 290.71249, 291.94650, 1000.20001,   0.00000, 0.00000, 3.14160);

Try to run gamemode standalone without furnitue fs and check if problem persist.

Check your DrawDistance define on streamer plugin's include.
Not sure if its the problem tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]xXZeusXx.
Посмотреть сообщение
Try to run gamemode standalone without furnitue fs and check if problem persist.
The only issue is when I load furniture system objects, if I disable them the objects stay and they work fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PawnHunter
Посмотреть сообщение
Check your DrawDistance define on streamer plugin's include.
Not sure if its the problem tho.
Thats not the problem, objects next to me dissapears but I can see a few objects further away from the object that dissapeared.

Hmmm, and now try runnin the fs with some other gm and see if it messes up?