Roleplay, Vehicles around the map

Hello, I currently working in a Roleplay script, But sadly I got a problem which I can't how to solve..
Anyway, I making scratch roleplay script, but I can't add vehicles, Don't think that I'm so newbie so I can't add them, No I know how to create them, 3 ways by CreateVehicle or AddStaticVehicle(ex) But, I need to place vehicles around whole SAN ANDREAS, Its quite impossible to do it by my hands, It might take 7 - 8 days, I saw this in grandlarc gamemode:
PHP код:
    total_vehicles_from_files += LoadStaticVehiclesFromFile("vehicles/trains.txt");

total_vehicles_from_files += LoadStaticVehiclesFromFile("vehicles/pilots.txt");

// LAS VENTURAS

total_vehicles_from_files += LoadStaticVehiclesFromFile("vehicles/lv_law.txt");

total_vehicles_from_files += LoadStaticVehiclesFromFile("vehicles/lv_airport.txt");

total_vehicles_from_files += LoadStaticVehiclesFromFile("vehicles/lv_gen.txt");

// SAN FIERRO

total_vehicles_from_files += LoadStaticVehiclesFromFile("vehicles/sf_law.txt");

total_vehicles_from_files += LoadStaticVehiclesFromFile("vehicles/sf_airport.txt");

total_vehicles_from_files += LoadStaticVehiclesFromFile("vehicles/sf_gen.txt");

// LOS SANTOS

total_vehicles_from_files += LoadStaticVehiclesFromFile("vehicles/ls_law.txt");

total_vehicles_from_files += LoadStaticVehiclesFromFile("vehicles/ls_airport.txt");

total_vehicles_from_files += LoadStaticVehiclesFromFile("vehicles/ls_gen_inner.txt");

total_vehicles_from_files += LoadStaticVehiclesFromFile("vehicles/ls_gen_outer.txt");

// OTHER AREAS

total_vehicles_from_files += LoadStaticVehiclesFromFile("vehicles/whetstone.txt");

total_vehicles_from_files += LoadStaticVehiclesFromFile("vehicles/bone.txt");

total_vehicles_from_files += LoadStaticVehiclesFromFile("vehicles/flint.txt");

total_vehicles_from_files += LoadStaticVehiclesFromFile("vehicles/tierra.txt");

total_vehicles_from_files += LoadStaticVehiclesFromFile("vehicles/red_county.txt"); 
But literally, It creates vehicles like: SFPD / LSPD / PATTRIOT / INFERNUS / SULTAN / CHEETAH / TAXI, And many others which I don't need (these vehicles will be created for specfied jobs later by CreateVehicle)
So Idk what shall I do, I searched for a 'roleplay vehicles' but literally no answer, I know its stupid question but..
Is there anyway to add only slow / basic vehicles (merit, savanna, others) only in the gamemode?

Well, it's a complete pack as i have already used this script as stated below with your code. It places all types of vehicles. And the vehicle places you don't need, simply remove that line of script.

I am not sure but check out each .txt for the vehicle ids for the faction vehicles and remove them.

@alexander
Holy.., I have to do that manually?
Its hard, Since theres 793 vehicle on those files..
@karan
Thats why I asking if theres anyway / any code to load these basic vehicles..

Ofcourse, check out the WHOLE grand larceny script and you'll find it on your own.

Nevermind, I had to edit the gl_common.inc to do it..