[Map] My first map!

Hello everyone!

Today, I decided to start mapping, and after some work, I mapped a base, it's kinda simple, and i'm sure that I did some mistakes, so sorry as I said, It's the first map I mapped ... It's like an HQ here is it, and sorry again if I did any mistake, i'm new in mapping, hope you like it..

Pictures

You can get it from here, if you like it

Good QG, +rep

Nice map!

There are a few unique ideas here. Never name a topic something so bland. Even if it is your first map and you want people to know, don't put it in the name. Saying that it's your first map makes me and others think two things first: it either sucks or it is stolen. Of course this little map is neither of those so you shouldn't have used that as your name.

Nice map, I will give you 10/10 as its first map of yours

Didn't expect all those positive ideas, thanks guys, thanks!

I'll try to make more maps !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
Посмотреть сообщение
There are a few unique ideas here. Never name a topic something so bland. Even if it is your first map and you want people to know, don't put it in the name. Saying that it's your first map makes me and others think two things first: it either sucks or it is stolen. Of course this little map is neither of those so you shouldn't have used that as your name.
Thanks for the advice sir!