Protect the gamemode?

Where can I place my gamemode in case something happens to my computer? Any sites that I can unpload it and noone download?

Create an account on mediafire or on another file hosting service, and store it there.
As long as you don't give the password to anyone, it should be safe. Or an USB drive.

A lot of file hosting services such as mediafire.com, solidfiles.etc offer a privacy option so you are the only one who can see / find & download the file. Another good option is using an external hard drive / USB which allows your files to be more secure (as long as no one else gets ahold of it) and allows files to be accessed offline.

You can also use file syncing services like Dropbox, OneDrive, Copy, Sync.com and etc to store your files online.

I used to back up my files on FipDrive.com OpenDrive.com. Others companies such as Mediafire or Dropbox are more popular though.
OpenDrive is cool becaue you can create subusers for your staff members to access specific files, but it requires a premium account. I don't know about others.

I would prefer pastebin to save temporary some of my projects.
or
A outside hard disk.

USB Drive and you are fine.

****** Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive. Not hard in this day and age to find solid services to backup files.

USB flash drive or external harddrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rymax99
View Post
****** Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive. Not hard in this day and age to find solid services to backup files.
These were the exact three services that I was going to recommend, I've used them all and they're all great.