Can somebody explain me how to..

Hiya. I do not ask for code, i just want to understand how to make a system which looks like this :

the game automatically starts if the server has more then 5 players in it or the last game had ended, then player types : /join and if there is a roam for one more player and there is no game running at the moment he gets teleported to the arena and stays frozen till all the players are found or the limit of time has passed. then a the game starts. The question is, how many timers i have to use and how to make this system work. I do not ask for code, i just want to get the idea how to do that. Thank yo!

You Can check My gungame & Paintball FS's these use systems like what you said but :

There is no need much timers just like 3x timers for gameprepare (let players join game in you wanted time)
gamestart(starts game and /join blocks) also gameend(timer sets in gamestart to finish game)

new playersconneced;
new playersingame;
new bool:IsPlayerIngame[MAX_PLAYERS];
new bool:IsGameStarted;
new bool:IsGamePrepare;
and use them on player connect also on /join and for limit of players if(playersingame == your limit) return something
also if(Playerisgame == 5) start a timer you can pute this on /join also you
can add some thing for playersconnected++ playersingame++ isplayeringame true ...

i hope you got what i said

Quote:
Originally Posted by khRamin78
Посмотреть сообщение
You Can check My gungame & Paintball FS's these use systems like what you said but :

There is no need much timers just like 3x timers for gameprepare (let players join game in you wanted time)
gamestart(starts game and /join blocks) also gameend(timer sets in gamestart to finish game)

new playersconneced;
new playersingame;
new bool:IsPlayerIngame[MAX_PLAYERS];
new bool:IsGameStarted;
new bool:IsGamePrepare;
and use them on player connect also on /join and for limit of players if(playersingame == your limit) return something
also if(Playerisgame == 5) start a timer you can pute this on /join also you
can add some thing for playersconnected++ playersingame++ isplayeringame true ...

i hope you got what i said
i did. thank you a lot. ill check your gamemode too!