SA-MP Brochure

To Whom it May Concern:

I am Casey Reed, a level 3 administrator on GTA San Andreas Roleplay. I was talking with some of the other admins and we had an idea to increase the player base for SA-MP. If we could get the attention of internet cafes and other online gaming venues we could greatly increase the player base for SA-MP and get more servers, more skilled coders and bring SA-MP into a more public view.

I had designed a little information package for SA-MP and little advertisment for GTA SA-RP server which I have taken to a few of the internet cafes around my city. Basically the line of thinking and marketing behind the information package is that SA-MP is free, and people put a hell of a lot of hours into SA-MP, especially the Roleplay servers.

I was also thinking, there are still plenty of shops that sell GTA San Andreas, and if we could do up a really good brochure, that retailers could hand out when they sell a copy of San Andreas then we could probably double the player base we currently have.

If you wish to contact me regarding this idea, please contact me at planetstacy@gmail.com

Wow... Really that sounds rather.. interesting but insane
Don't really think people around my city be that interested in that so I can't do this
But you guys go ahead hope this works in increasing sa-mp players

Well I was hoping for some official guys from SA-MP to help me out with designing this brochure since they would have a much better idea about SA-MP than me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y_Leѕѕ
Most shops don't tend to do free advertising, they wan't money for giving out things like that.
Lol. Walk into a shop all casual, then stash a load near other brochures. Even better, but them inside National Newspapers.

LOL national advert in newspapers for a game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y_Leѕѕ
Most shops don't tend to do free advertising, they wan't money for giving out things like that.
Internet cafe near me doesn't.

I'm not printing out any brochures :P If you want to then send me

I went in one of the GAME shops in burnley earlier today they said it will cost me Ј10.00 for 1month for an A4 size

A3= Ј16.00
A2= Ј30.00

id pay but i need a job first spent my lost pennys on gtx 280 ^^

My dad does laminated type of 'special' paper. I doubt he'll do this without someone paying for the costs tho...

Wouldnt kye get sued off sa-mp or something if there was advertising for it??

but yeh i think you got some good ideas..

Libraries are a good place for adverts. Many libraries will often let you stickup a small leaflet on a wall for free, some will even let you put a box full of leaflets on the desk with a "please take one" note for people passing by.
Or maybe we're just too kind in England.

(also, do remember you're advertising an "M" (or 18+) rated game, they may be objections to that)