I can't post on my other account?

I've made another account because I don't want to use this one, and I've activated my account and everything but it won't let me post anything, it just says:

Quote:

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

The fuck?

You need to wait until an administrator approves your account and activates it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLored
View Post
You need to wait until an administrator approves your account and activates it.
But I made that account almost 3 weeks ago and it still hasn't been approved.

Two accounts? Just ask for a name change.

Only one account per user is allowed.
I guess youre trying to post in the advertisement section with the other one? You really need to read the forum rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
View Post
Only one account per user is allowed.
I guess youre trying to post in the advertisement section with the other one? You really need to read the forum rules.
You guessed incorrectly. I want to start a new account because I don't like my username and I don't want all of my posts that I've got on this account.

Well try to use another email in using the second account. It usually work.

Fact of the matter is; don't make multiple accounts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookland
View Post
Fact of the matter is; don't make multiple accounts.
Beta testers themselves have told people to make a new account if they would like to have a new name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markuss99
View Post
Beta testers themselves have told people to make a new account if they would like to have a new name.
Simple; Be wiser when choosing a name. Don't rush it and choose something which you're happy with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookland
View Post
Simple; Be wiser when choosing a name. Don't rush it and choose something which you're happy with.
Change is necessary mate. You can't be with only one thought for your whole life, you've to change it at some point. Our mind changes, likings, dislikings etc.. So yeah, even if he'd be wiser when choosing name, at some point of time, he'll start to think about a new name.. it's human nature.