Run time error 19

ive been testin some GM i keep gettin this error

[10:41:10] Script[gamemodes/Test1.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[10:41:10] Number of vehicle models: 0

what i do wrong? Im a long term player just want to get my own server up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefcake
View Post
ive been testin some GM i keep gettin this error

[10:41:10] Script[gamemodes/Test1.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[10:41:10] Number of vehicle models: 0

what i do wrong? Im a long term player just want to get my own server up.
You need to download the latest (audio.dll + audio.oso) Otherwise some amx file's won't work.

There might been aswell when you compiled the server AMX, that you resived a Error. if that's it, you need to recompail and make sure you don't have a single error. Thanks for posting tho.

Ensure all of your plugins are up to date, or even that you have them installed.

download nativechecker, .so for linux .dll for windows
put in folder plugins then open server.cfg you see line Plugins add nativechecker then save,open again server then show server_log

get nativecheck, check 2 ensure that all plugins are are added to cfg

Code:

gamemode0 test1 1 <<< u also need to add the gamemode onto the line like that

plugins steamer sscanf nativchecker whirlpool << just made a list w/e u using put there

Download nativechecker and add it on your server.cfg at the END of your plugins directory

download link is broken of nativechecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow177
View Post
download link is broken of nativechecker
No, it's not. Press the 'Direct Download' small letter instead of the big green one when downloading at Solidfiles.

Try to search for it in ******

Ensure your script is compatible with the client version you are using

I have same error because I changed streamer and sscanf includes inside pawno folder... However I forgot to change it in plugins folder... Now problem is fixed.