sscanf problem on ultra-h.

Hello,
This problem is killing me ..
Whenever i use a filterscript that uses sscanf , it doesn't work on ultra-h. And when i add #include <sscanf2> in my gamemode i get runtime error 19. But when i test in on my private server, it works perfectly without any error.
I installed the sscanf plugin, and checked it in my server configurations , also added the sscanf2.inc to Pawno > Include.
I don't think i'm missing anything , i really need help the server suck without some filterscripts.
(i don't think i need to upload a code or a screenshot since i explained all.)
Thank you in advance,
Moudix.

My mistake, i think this is the wrong section.
Anyway if you could help me i'll appreciate it.

Somebody mentionted sscanf plugin isn't working on Ultra-H's servers. That might be due to Linux and that you might have to compile it for that Linux dist, Linux plugins doesn't work on all versions, sometimes they must be compiled for specific distributions.

You'll have to ask the host if they can do it for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquor
Посмотреть сообщение
Somebody mentionted sscanf plugin isn't working on Ultra-H's servers. That might be due to Linux and that you might have to compile it for that Linux dist, Linux plugins doesn't work on all versions, sometimes they must be compiled for specific distributions.

You'll have to ask the host if they can do it for you.
Alright, thanks for your fast answer, but who i have to ask ?

I have no idea, I don't use Ultra-H and by the look of their website i will most likely not, ever :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moudix
Посмотреть сообщение
Alright, thanks for your fast answer, but who i have to ask ?
Make a support ticket there