SA:MP Freezing after logging-in

I have a problem since April.. I installed Windows 8.1 x64 and since then my SA:MP isn't working.
The scenario is like this: I join any server, I wait for the login dialog to pop-up, I enter the password and then my PC is freezing with a strange sound in headphones.

I need to force-restart my PC because no button works after the scenario above.

Things made:
- Reinstalled Windows (5 times)
- Checked all my components on another PC (3 times)
- Reinstalled GTA:SA / SA:MP (20 times)
- Reinstalled / updated all my drivers (15 times)

I notice I'm not the only one with this problem. Please SA:MP, help us.

This case happened to me a lot of times. You should do /q when you got timed out from the server you played in to stop the SA-MP freeze. Once it happens, you should restart your PC. Just /q when you got timed out for like 2 - 3 times that bug will occur. So my pro tip is: use /q immediately when you got timed out from a certain server.

Try to get another windows. I'd suggest windows 7, For me it's simple and easy to use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konverse
View Post
This case happened to me a lot of times. You should do /q when you got timed out from the server you played in to stop the SA-MP freeze. Once it happens, you should restart your PC. Just /q when you got timed out for like 2 - 3 times that bug will occur. So my pro tip is: use /q immediately when you got timed out from a certain server.
As I said, I can't do this thing. All is freezed.

And about Windows 7, I can't install it because I play some games who require Windows 8.1+.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AidanRO
View Post
As I said, I can't do this thing. All is freezed.

And about Windows 7, I can't install it because I play some games who require Windows 8.1+.
Did you check your properties if your GTA-SA is compatible with your current windows? try to recheck it to see if it's compatible or not. I strongly suggest that you should have a windows 7.

Reinstalo gata and Sampa in new directory

Example . c:\Files and programs\gta Samp

Someone? Help.

pls. anyone. i didn't played SA:MP since March.
some help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AidanRO
View Post
I have a problem since April.. I installed Windows 8.1 x64 and since then my SA:MP isn't working.
The scenario is like this: I join any server, I wait for the login dialog to pop-up, I enter the password and then my PC is freezing with a strange sound in headphones.

I need to force-restart my PC because no button works after the scenario above.

Things made:
- Reinstalled Windows (5 times)
- Checked all my components on another PC (3 times)
- Reinstalled GTA:SA / SA:MP (20 times)
- Reinstalled / updated all my drivers (15 times)

I notice I'm not the only one with this problem. Please SA:MP, help us.
NOTE: You may need to run SA:MP as Administrator. It could also be your graphical card that could be the problem. Otherwise you need to change your compability mode to Windows 7 and/or Windows 95/Me. This worked for me several times before.

Simple. I just uninstalled GeForce Experience, and now is working like a charm.