[FilterScript] Head&Heart Shot,My First FilterScript

Head & Heart Shot System:
Hello,i have created a simple head shot system,to head shot someone,you must shoot him in his head,with a sniper rifle.
every player can defend himself buy buying a helmet,you can use /buyhelmet,it cost 3k.
So who kill you with a head shot,he get 2 score and 3k and you will lose 3k.

About heart shot,i never seem it here,so i created it,its the same of head shot,but shoot him in his left arm,you will get 3 scores and 4k and he will lose 3k...
and you can defend yourself with a armor,/buyarmor to get one,it cost 5k

codes:http://pastebin.com/S9dNNQDV

some notes:-when you die,you will lose your armor or helmet.
-if you bought a helmet,it protect you for one shoot only. same for armor.
-i tried to attach object to player,but you will see the object when you aim with sniper,so i removed it.
-when you kill someone,it will send client message to all players,with you name,id,killed name,and his id also the distance..
-its not tested because port forward don't work for me,,, sorry
-enjoy...

You shouldn't really add messages to a filterscript for the sheer reason you don't know what kind of message system people are using...
For example

I don't actually send kill / death messages to my server, Nor do I use the general "SendClientMessage"
I use stuff like:
AdminBroadcast
NewbBroadCast
PlayerBroadCast

Sure, They have sendclientmessage inside them, but the difference is, I'm defining how it is sent an who it is sent to.

As for the helmet / armour, You should make that an optional thing

/* close them with these for example */

Due to people's anti cheats.
If it detects they've been shot in the head... but it took 0 DMG, In my server that would ban the player for health hacks, due to OnPlayerDamage is called an it checks to see if there's a reason to bypass the anti cheat an if there's no they'll be banned.

Also, The "/buyarmor ** /buyhelmet
Again, You don't really know how certain servers are subtracting money from players or even if that server uses money instead of a direct bank method..

Just a few tips / suggestions

But cool Fs

ok thanks for your suggestion,also you can add helmet and armor in a dialog or something,and for hacks,its your server not mine...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto80
Посмотреть сообщение
ok thanks for your suggestion,also you can add helmet and armor in a dialog or something,and for hacks,its your server not mine...
That's not my point...
My point being...
You've put it inside a filterscript, 99% of the kids who randomly grab someone's filterscript don't think of these kinds of things due to they assume "Hey the works done for me"...

So you'll end up having rage kiddies using your filterscript which is great, But then coming back to moan when it bans there players.

You can't upload not-tested scripts. Just to notice you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto80
Посмотреть сообщение
Did you test this script if its working? if it's not, you shouldn't upload any unfinished scripts.

mm ok,but someone can help me to test it?
i can't port forward so i can't connect with my friends,port forward is not working for me,then how to test it? i create a npc?

Just create a NPC -_-
OT: Good FS..

Thanks,i will test it tomorrow on my friend's server

good job !