Please, Help Me

PHP код:
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\temo\gamemodes\temo.pwn(99) : error 029invalid expressionassumed zero
C
:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\temo\gamemodes\temo.pwn(99) : warning 215expression has no effect
C
:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\temo\gamemodes\temo.pwn(99) : warning 215expression has no effect
C
C
C
C
:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\temo\gamemodes\temo.pwn(99) : error 001expected token";"but found ")"
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\temo\gamemodes\temo.pwn(99) : error 029invalid expressionassumed zero
C
:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\temo\gamemodes\temo.pwn(99) : fatal error 107too many error messages on one line 
PHP код:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{

ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,DIALOG_REGISTER,DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"Registracia","Tqveni aqaunti ar aris daregistrirebuli, sheiyvanet paroli:","Daregistrireba","Gauqmeba");
    return 
1;

How to fix these errors please help me..

Did you define DIALOG_REGISTER?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [XST]O_x
Посмотреть сообщение
Did you define DIALOG_REGISTER?
Yes, i did

How did you define it? The rest of the code looks fine.

under #endif i typed #define DIALOG_REGISTER

and a number behind #define DIALOG_REGISTER, I assume?

Код:
#define DIALOG_REGISTER 666
for instance?

No, how to do that show me

I typed the literal code in the code block >.<

When i tried it it says too many arrors than before