[Server Start] LIBEAY32.DLL is missing

When I'm starting the server I'm getting this error LIBEAY32.DLL is missing, what I need to install?

Usually files like that are missing in your system32 folder, so ****** what's up with this file but I bet you will find it on internet to download it and copy it into right folder. There are also DLL fixers on internet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lajko1
Посмотреть сообщение
Usually files like that are missing in your system32 folder, so ****** what's up with this file but I bet you will find it on internet to download it and copy it into right folder. There are also DLL fixers on internet.
That is the one thing that you should NEVER do, regardless of how many "DLL download" or "fixer" sites there are. A dll contains executable code that runs on your system. And you're just downloading it from a random site you just found via ******. Who's to tell it is even the right version? Consider the plugins released on these forums. Can you discern what version "streamer.dll" is by looking at its filename? I surely can't!

One simple ****** search tells me that this library is part of OpenSSL so go ahead and install that.