GTA-SA/SA-MP Not loading - Help.

Hi, I have GTA-SA installed, and SA-MP istalled, but when I try to launch either of them, nothing happpens. I have tried deleting the settings file - no change, i tried uninstalling both, running CCleaner, and re-installing - no change, there seems to be no dxd.dll files to delete, and to be honest, I am running out of options. Does anyone know a fix?
I am running on Windows 7 x64 and my PC is more than capable of running the game. It is also a legit Disk copy of the game.

Try deleting the gta_sa.set file, from (Documents) maybe that will help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Daddy
Посмотреть сообщение
Try deleting the gta_sa.set file, from (Documents) maybe that will help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooudestomp
...I have tried deleting the settings file - no change,...
I seriously don't understand why people don't read post and just say "delete gta_sa.set when they doesn't know what is that...

Open Windows Task Manager, switch to Processes. Check is your gta_sa.exe somewhere over there. If yes click on it and choose to stop process. I had same problem less than a year ago. I've fixed it with reinstalling Windows (Happend a lot if you have Win 7, not only to GTA SA). Trust me, if you go in GTA SA Directory and rename gta_sa.exe in gta_sa1.exe SP will work. . If you have quiestions PM me.

Renaming gta_sa.exe won't work as SA-MP looks for gta_sa.exe.

I had to restore windows when this happened to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Garber
Посмотреть сообщение
Renaming gta_sa.exe won't work as SA-MP looks for gta_sa.exe.
I said SP will work. Not SA-MP

Thanks man, renaming it worked. Just wondering, why does it work?

Windows has blocked gta_sa.exe so you can't run it. But if you change name and run it windows doesn't recognize it as gta_sa.exe so it allows access.

so, how do i get samp to work?

Create a Shortcut into a folder GTA SA so: (gta_sa.exe shortcut) and then rename it to gta_sa1.exe,then click with right button on the shortcut and change the Start in to gta_sa1.exe
I will upload video to show you

Thah will work

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7Ahmad7
View Post
I don't know what is disk version,For sure I'm NOT STEAM,As i'm sure i downloaded the game from 3 years as torrnet,And i think you mean : Non-CD crack? yes.
I am not sure if i understand you correctly, but if you pirated the game, we can not provide you with any help on this forum.

Buying the gave will fix your problem I'm pretty sure.

Well well well,Again,cracked games won,It is not that smart when you say lab lab lab: "Buy the game."

We all know that the 88% of the players here won't be happy for this so,Again,My mind won all the support here.Well,The fix Was only onething to do: Just reinstall windows,As i said before in this topic,"It looks like windows blocking anyfile named gta_sa.exe" so,just reinstalled windows,Got it working again, So, I think,It is time to:

MAKE THIS PROBLEM solved for ever,Bye bye not loading problems,Won't cya later.

SOLVED.