CMD : deposit

What's wrong with it. It still shows me this msg even when i am in bank1. "you must be inside of a bank to use this command". I can't get what is wrong anyone help? also tell me whats the problem. thanks

PHP код:
CMD:deposit(playeridparams[])
{
    new 
amount;
    if(!
IsPlayerInDynamicCP(playeridBank1)) return SendClientMessage(playeridRED"You must be inside of a bank to use this command.");
    if(
sscanf(params"i"amount)) return SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_RED"/deposit [amount]");
    if(
amount GetPlayerMoney(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,"You dont have enough money.");
    if(
amount <= 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,"You have to deposit atleast $1 into the bank!");
    if(
IsPlayerInDynamicCP(playeridBank1 || IsPlayerInDynamicCP(playeridBank2)))

GivePlayerCash(playerid,-amount);

pInfo[playerid][pBankMoney] += amount;
    new 
string[128];

format(string,sizeof(string),"You have deposited: $%d Total Money: $%d",amountpInfo[playerid][pBankMoney]);

SendClientMessage(playerid,GREEN,string);
       return 
1;

Nvm, Fixed.

Being in bank (location) only doesn't matter, you should be INSIDE that checkpoint.

And what's that?
pawn Код:
if(IsPlayerInDynamicCP(playerid, Bank1 || IsPlayerInDynamicCP(playerid, Bank2)))
the correct check would be:
pawn Код:
if(IsPlayerInDynamicCP(playerid, Bank1) || IsPlayerInDynamicCP(playerid, Bank2))
but if you add the bank2 check in the top along with bank1 so it will return the error, you won't need to check for that anymore.

Tell how you find out the problem for other players.