Filterscripts problem

Hey, I'm having problem in my server, the filterscripts doesn't work but it loads, that problem is only on my gamemode, i tried with grandlarc gamemode and it worked perfectly loads maps and everything but on my gamemode it doesn't work

anyone ? Filterscripts are not working with my GM as it works with other gamemodes like grandlarc what is the reason of that ?

The issue might be that in your gamemode you have custom objects and the filterscript also has custom objects, while that combined is surpassing the limit. If you are not yet using streamer, consider integrating it into your script and the filterscript itself.

Im using streamer plugin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyyy
Посмотреть сообщение
Im using streamer plugin
Publish the filterscript and tell me how much filterscripts you have preloaded.

I tried to use the new SA:MP filterscript made by its scripters the new Stunt_Island and its just the only fs i use

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I tried to use the new SA:MP filterscript made by its scripters the new Stunt_Island and its just the only fs i use
Alright, what exactly is the problem? Does the filterscript only load a part of the map, nothing or does it fail to load? Also, post the filterscript.

it loads as i see in console, but when i try the command it teleports me to the place of the map but actually there is no map i get teleport to water, and the filterscript got nothing wrong in it as i didn't edit it i used it as it was made from samp team

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
it loads as i see in console, but when i try the command it teleports me to the place of the map but actually there is no map i get teleport to water, and the filterscript got nothing wrong in it as i didn't edit it i used it as it was made from samp team
Same problem here.