FPS Drop Issue

Hi i`m having this problem since yesterday i`m having FPS drop at random times i dont know why i closed all the running programs via Task Manager and i also made everything quality to LOW so i dont know what to do next anyone can help me with that?

Maybe PC drivers need update habibi.

You need to buy a new PC maybe

Did this happen before or just now?

@Konverse Best advise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamester
Посмотреть сообщение
Did this happen before or just now?

@Konverse Best advise.
Just now sometimes SAMP runs on 64 fps and sometimes it runs on 20 - 10 fps for some unknown reason i tried it on windows 7 pro / windows 8 pro / windows 8.1 single language

Sometimes if you are playing a server and they have a lot of things there, like objects it will happen.

I have noticed it many times, I have a custom built gaming computer and it happens so don't worry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaze
Посмотреть сообщение
Sometimes if you are playing a server and they have a lot of things there, like objects it will happen.

I have noticed it many times, I have a custom built gaming computer and it happens so don't worry.
Wow your right! when i play on my server with 20 players i get 60 fps but when i play on a server with 100 + players my fps drops

Well, I've realized that its probably something with the new 0.3.7 update because I've been on a server what is heavily mapped and has 60+ players and lots of exploding entities and still come out with 30 FPS in 0.3z but I loaded up an empty gamemode and filterscript for a private server and come out with 10 FPS in 0.3.7. So I definitely think it's something with the new update.