[Help] Some script errors | +rep

Hello guys, i first like to say thank you for reading and if you do reply and try to help, it is very much appreciated and i've been scripting a new thing and i got to this part and i'm new to pawn so its alittle difficult at this point,

This is the errors,
Код:
C:\Users\Nick\Desktop\PGRP.pwn(122864) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Nick\Desktop\PGRP.pwn(122864) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\Nick\Desktop\PGRP.pwn(122864) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
C:\Users\Nick\Desktop\PGRP.pwn(122864) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Nick\Desktop\PGRP.pwn(122864) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line
This is the code at line 122864

Код:
// Timer Name: Hitmark()
//TickRate: 1 Sec.
task Hitmark[1000](playerid, issuerid)
{
	for(new i=0; i<MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
	{
		if(GetPVarInt([i], "HitMark") > 0)
		{
	 		SetPVarInt([i], "HitMark", GetPVarInt([i], "HitMark")-1);
			if(GetPVarInt([i], "HitMark") == 0)
		{
		TextDrawHideForPlayer([i], HitMark);
	}
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickMirra
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello guys, i first like to say thank you for reading and if you do reply and try to help, it is very much appreciated and i've been scripting a new thing and i got to this part and i'm new to pawn so its alittle difficult at this point,

This is the errors,
Код:
C:\Users\Nick\Desktop\PGRP.pwn(122864) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\Nick\Desktop\PGRP.pwn(122864) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
C:\Users\Nick\Desktop\PGRP.pwn(122864) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line
This is the code at line 122864

Код:
// Timer Name: Hitmark()
//TickRate: 1 Sec.
task Hitmark[1000](playerid, issuerid)
{
	for(new i=0; i<MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
	{
		if(GetPVarInt([i], "HitMark") > 0)
		{
	 		SetPVarInt([i], "HitMark", GetPVarInt([i], "HitMark")-1);
			if(GetPVarInt([i], "HitMark") == 0)
		{
		TextDrawHideForPlayer([i], HitMark);
	}
}
Update all of your plugins and post your server_log.txt here try to compile the script after updating all of your plugins and dont forget to update for plugin`s .inc file too and if it didnt work after trying everything possible to the humanity then re-locate your server files and compile it again
if it worked then +1 REP me