Internet/Hosted Tab Not Responding

This is rather inconvenient, yesterday everything was fine, I can search for a server in the hosted tab but now I had no idea what's the problem. Funny thing is, I can still see my favourite server on the favourite tab. Had any of you encounter this problem and have the solution?

There must be a problem with your connection or just lag. Try to restart your router

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konverse
Посмотреть сообщение
There must be a problem with your connection or just lag. Try to restart your router
I don't see the point of doing that, I can still connect to my favourite list.

P/s: Thanks for moving the topic to a proper section.

Most probably you're router is taking too long to connect to the master server. It takes some time if you have bad internet connection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboy
Посмотреть сообщение
Most probably you're router is taking too long to connect to the master server. It takes some time if you have bad internet connection.

I don't think it's router/internet related. I even tried re-install SA-MP, it's still the same.

Try disabling you're firewall if Internet/router is not the issue then there might be a chance the firewall is blocking you're routers access to master server.

Best solution is uninstall SA-MP from your San Andreas folder and then reinstall the latest version and everything

will work just fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceOfDerpness
Посмотреть сообщение

I don't think it's router/internet related. I even tried re-install SA-MP, it's still the same.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirzor
Посмотреть сообщение
Best solution is uninstall SA-MP from your San Andreas folder and then reinstall the latest version and everything

will work just fine.
Do you even read before posting?

Take a look at this topic + Silent's reply.
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=300568
Its not first time happen this(in ****** there are a lot of topics about this problem)

maybe a Windows update ?