Server Lag

Hey, My server is lagging and host says there is no issues with them i guess it can be from huge database With normal files? if database with normal files cause lag ? and if i used MySql will the lag end ?

The files which you are talking are no use of it at here. It can be cause of maps in your game or you are streaming the objects at very high/low rate.

It could be for a number of reasons nobody could tell you exactly why could be too many timers, could be your GM is scripted poorly and is using up resources, it could be maps and streamed issues, it could also be the host they might not believe it but sometimes their networks are having issues at certain regions.

it was working perfect so there is no problem with 'timers or gamemode nor maps' !

The hosting support often say things .. But not judge the veracity of what he was told, you have a data save very Heavy and someone may be abusing? if you test the code on your computer or other accommodation, you have issues?

i don't know coz on my computer's server there isn't players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyyy
Посмотреть сообщение
it was working perfect so there is no problem with 'timers or gamemode nor maps' !
The only suggestion I could say is than to find a new host.

Do you have many RemoveObject ? if yes, that's lag your server.

What kind of lag it is player de sync/timeout?

Check ur Map or check ONPLAYERUPDATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wassimo
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you have many RemoveObject ? if yes, that's lag your server.
I have many since the server was started, and there wasn't any lags, maybe coz i have now many registered users?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humza
Посмотреть сообщение
What kind of lag it is player de sync/timeout?

Check ur Map or check ONPLAYERUPDATE
Nothing wrong with maps server was 'perfect' and i didn't make any changes that lag appeared after it, also i have nothing in onplayerdata its empty!