Suggestions for best streamer settings

Hi guys,
I have a little task for you guys... I'm using streamer(CreateDynamicObject) for create object and I have little problem with that. I don't Know which settings will work best for server and players. In server.cfg I set this

Код:
//RATES
onfoot_rate 40
incar_rate 40
weapon_rate 40

//STREAMER
stream_distance 1000.0
stream_rate 1000
but after that I have problems with draw distance... Some objects I can see with big distance but some I can't, eg. I can see some object(eg. wall or something like that) with big distance but I can't see eg. oil pump or warehouse for oil, I don't Know why. Maybe is problem because every object have VW and int set to false(for objects who are outside) and objects who are inside(interiors) have VW and int set to some value(15, 30, 2 etc...).

Also I have problem with GTA:SA loading main textured for map. Eg. I'm driving in Hunter(military chooper) and I'm in LV or SF(my maps are in LS) and I have lagg with loading objects or textures are blury(have blur). I have R7 260x with Omega drivers.

Thanks and sorry for my bad English.

Which settings you use? And how I can limit numbers of models for load?

@****** c'mon ******!

Okey, I understand you but I have one PC at house, my friends don't play SAMP... Also, is better to have VW and int settings on every object or ? I don't Know how to
Quote:

you need to limit the number of models loaded at once

@ I don't what to open new topic for this que. Why my local server use eg. 30 MB of RAM(when I start it) and few hours later it fell down to eg. 8-10 MB of RAM. Why and will server use same amount of memory on local and public server? Thanks !

Lol, lock it