[HELP] Server crashes after a player disconnects and then connects

So, basically when a player joins, then quits, and then again joins my server crashes, but it keeps the server window open. Other connected players loose connection, and nobody can enter. The window shuts down when I try to use a command. I have no idea what causes this, and I would greatly appreciate any help.

I've provided the pastebin with the crash log here: http://pastebin.com/mtfqzEA5

Thanks for reading!

We can't tell from that crash-log unfortunately.

What is your server log showing, anything?

Where is it hosted, is it home-hosted?

Are you using MySQL, is there a problem there?

I'm not sure why it'd happen in such a specific scenario.

There must be a problem within your saving system.
The data gets saved and fails to get retrieved. Check your saving system's codes IS[in script] i.e YINI,DINI or MySQL

Just saying, if you have "DropBox" syncing, that could be a problem while the server is actually running.

Still though, it's your script that's doing it, or your permissions for the server.

More likely though it's stagnant data not being cleared on disconnect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
Just saying, if you have "DropBox" syncing, that could be a problem while the server is actually running.
No!
Anyway as I said it's your saving system's codes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAnonymous
Посмотреть сообщение
No!
Anyway as I said it's your saving system's codes.
How do you know "No"?

It could be related if the file is locked being transferred.

Dropbox syncing?
Dude, It isn't what someone like him can do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAnonymous
Посмотреть сообщение
Dropbox syncing?
Dude, It isn't what someone like him can do.
I don't think you even know what you're talking about...

DropBox is able to be synced with an app, EASILY install-able, and if it is uploading and syncing as it would normally do, it will lock files, causing a file access issue...

The main highlight towards this point is that in his folder structure, is "DropBox"... Highly likely he's syncing...

The DropBox site, proclaims syncing, "Effortless file synchronization. – PCMag"... Maybe it's so "effortless" that he's already running it and not even aware of it.

But hey, I've already given you more than your simple "No!" response...

Could even be that it's not his script and is to do with permissions, but hey, you can't be wrong at all can you..............

Hello, first of all I'd like to thank everyone who has posted here for their help provided. Indeed, I have Dropbox setup, however it was not the cause of my problem. The server crash was caused by an error in an Anti-Cheat system, which I had implemented. I removed the code and now the server seems to be working as expected. Once again, thank you very much, I've given you all a +1 reputation.