What is your favourite administrative rank structure?

What do you think makes a successful rank structure? I know some servers use a lot of admin ranks/ levels, where as some servers hardly use any.

Personally, I can't quite make my mind up where-ever 5/ 8 ranks are the best. Every rank has more responsibly, limiting what an admin can do. This can be quite useful such as when you don't want all your admins creating events day in and out.

Anyway, before I progress with my script, I just wanted to know what systems people preferred etc. Please post your preference/ opinion, however if you don't have anything productive to say, Please don't bother commenting.

If this topic is in the wrong place; Please move it to the correct section.

Not this favourite thing again :facepalm:

There is no "successful rank structure", there is "what I think that would be right to do"
This is like asking "what is the successful path to be a millionaire" ..
You just gotta decide by yourself.

People should rather care about their gamemode than about how many admin ranks there are and how cool it is to be admin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
People should rather care about their gamemode than about how many admin ranks there are and how cool it is to be admin.
True.! I would never care about admin ranks. i want only to have fun with friends and spend our time doing crazy stuffs on server(s).

Best admin ranks are 1. Owner 2. Admin. 3. Moderator and that's enough..

As long as it doesn't include 1337, 1338 and/or 999999 it's fine.

4 regular ranks and 1337 for yourself.
But it really depends on your gamemode. If you have tons of different systems, varying in complexity you can have more ranks. If you have only a few admin commands, then less ranks is more appropriate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
As long as it doesn't include 999999 it's fine.
This

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
As long as it doesn't include 1337, 1338 and/or 999999 it's fine.
Precisely what I wanted to say..