Map Construction tool doesn't launch

I Don't know about this, but you can probably help about a software as the description of this section says..
I've been using the map construction tool now for 2years but i've bought a new computer (w7) and it seems like i have a problem with using it :/
everytime i click on it (attempt to launch) it gives me an error about the graphic card.
Код:
please install proper graphics card. ****** will help you achieving this task. GDI generic

But my card graphic is fine and all games working i even tried like 3 versions including THIS but NONE have worked and ****** isn't helping at all..
And i got some skill in Mapping and trying to improve myself everytime i even got paied for some map i've done (other servers)..
not really sure but.. when i had the windows XP it have been working fine, and it is working on my W7 laptop but .. laptop's graphic card sucks... (FPS7...)
please help?

I had this issue as well, running it as administrator fixed it.

nope :/

Well Download 'DriverMax',Then Click on Update Drives,Then Update your 'Graphic Drive' thats all

I also have some problem on every games when i re-install the windows,The only way to fix them all is to update all the drive as follow my steps!

It tells you, that you have installed the Windows generic driver for graphics cards. You should install the graphics driver your integrated graphics chipset requires.

this is because Windows 7 automatically recognizes the drives search the site the drive, download and desistale video and reinstall the found on the site