Commands problem

Hi :P I'm just trying to make a gamemode from zombie filterscript v1.4 which was released on this forum:
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...ghlight=Zombie
but I'm having some problems There are commands written for example /zo or /zstart, but when I type them ingame, nothing happens. When I compile filterscript - it says no error Help wanted!
If someone can check this filterscript fast, or already have it fixed plz PM me

Are you sure you added the filterscript name to the filterscripts line in server.cfg,

If you did that and still doesn't work then go in-game and load the filterscript by typing /rcon loadfs 'fsname'

Note: You need to be logged in as rcon admin to use the command for loading the filterscript.

I had the same problem once, even tho i added the fs to server.cfg the commands weren't working so i loaded the filterscript in game and it worked.

Tried but -> zombies1.4 amx Load Failed .. :S It must be something wrong with pwn file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3Blader
Посмотреть сообщение
Tried but -> zombies1.4 amx Load Failed .. :S It must be something wrong with pwn file.
Load failed because there are errors in the filterscript, that's why the commands didn't work.

Open the .pwn file and try to compile the script, if you get any errors paste them here.

How are you trying to load it? Show us the line you input...

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 43 seconds.
// Just got myself some toast

Quote:
Originally Posted by funky1234
Посмотреть сообщение
How are you trying to load it? Show us the line you input...

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 43 seconds.
// Just got myself some toast
/rcon loadfs [filterscript name] !

Granted, however i wanted to see if they were putting .amx after the fs name...

Quote:
Originally Posted by funky1234
Посмотреть сообщение
Granted, however i wanted to see if they were putting .amx after the fs name...
Quote:

Load failed because there are errors in the filterscript, that's why the commands didn't work.

Open the .pwn file and try to compile the script, if you get any errors paste them here.

That's the problem, 100%!

Okay, however they didnt state how they loaded the filterscript, they just said they loaded it.

http://www.MegaShare.com/2984797
When I compile, there are no errors
I tried to load fs but it can be loaded.. ^^