[HELP] dynamiclabel is seeing thru the object

Hello I have for saling house dynamiclabel like HouseLabel[id] = CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(result,0x0ed400FF,enterx, entery,enterz,10.0,INVALID_PLAYER_ID,INVALID_VEHIC LE_ID,0); It's oke but how can I make here that player doesn't see that label thru the object if you know what I mean? Thanks

pawn Код:
HouseLabel[id] = CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(result,0x0ed400FF,enterx, entery,enterz,10.0,INVALID_PLAYER_ID,INVALID_VEHIC LE_ID,0,1);
That might work.
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Create3DTextLabel
As you can see on the wiki, there's a last number you can use to toggle seethrough.
0 = Seethrough.
1 = Not seethrough.

pawn Код:
HouseLabel[i+1] = CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(str,0x0ed400FF,KucaInfo[i+1][hUlazX],KucaInfo[i+1][hUlazY],KucaInfo[i+1][hUlazZ],25,INVALID_PLAYER_ID,INVALID_VEHICLE_ID,0,-1,-1,-1,100.0);
I was try set 1 behind 100.0 but it give me a warning

pawn Код:
native Text3D:CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(const text[], color, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:drawdistance, attachedplayer = INVALID_PLAYER_ID, attachedvehicle = INVALID_VEHICLE_ID, testlos = 0, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:streamdistance = 100.0);
Also I was look at this native but there's nothing about setting label through object