Top free forums?

I want to create a free forum, can someone give me a choice of the best free forums?

Don't tell me it's easy to use, I want a free thing that looks professional/neat atleast.

www.createmybb.com - best one, I like it.
www.prophpbb.com
www.forumotion.com
www.smfnew2.com

http://www.freeforums.org/

Don't use these shitty free forums that generates money from the ads they put on your forum. Instead, get a vps or a cheap webhosting then download MyBB from their website and install it manually. That way, you can choose your own themes and not be fucked by ads on your site. There are a lot of free themes, and they look good too.

If you want something that looks "professional", it's not going to come for free. Don't expect everything to arrive at your doorstep for free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krest
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't use these shitty free forums that generates money from the ads they put on your forum. Instead, get a vps or a cheap webhosting then download MyBB from their website and install it manually. That way, you can choose your own themes and not be fucked by ads on your site. There are a lot of free themes, and they look good too.

If you want something that looks "professional", it's not going to come for free. Don't expect everything to arrive at your doorstep for free.
No, had amazing websites with forums and shit for free, but I can't find that website anymore.

By the way, I want something that doesn't force me to freaking add like www.mywebsite.theirshit.com

I want to remove that ''theirshit'' from the name...

That's called owning your own domain. Theres no way you can get that for free unless you register your own .com/,net etc.

But there are free ones like .tk but your website is going to load slow as hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pi5tol
Посмотреть сообщение
No, had amazing websites with forums and shit for free, but I can't find that website anymore.

By the way, I want something that doesn't force me to freaking add like www.mywebsite.theirshit.com

I want to remove that ''theirshit'' from the name...
You can park the domain, which is there in the settings of the forums. But, as Krest said, if you want something special, then don't use this shits.

First, purchase a domain, get a dedi/VPS, or a host where you can host your website. Then, get a good forum software (SMF, PHPBB, MyBB, FluxBB), or if you can afford paid (IPB, vBulletin), then its awesome. And, then you can do whatever you want to do with the website, because it's fully yours. But, in free shits, you've some limitations, but not in this paid stuff. Better use 'paid' rather than 'free'. Just an opinion.

If I could pay shit I wouldn't be asking that to you guys, I don't have a paypal and I live alone.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
If I could pay shit I wouldn't be asking that to you guys, I don't have a paypal and I live alone.
This one is the best free forums, I like it very much.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Then get free webhosts from hostinger or something and install MyBB forum software.

Btw, if you live alone I assume you have a bank account or at least old enough to make one. Paypal accepts bank transfer. You should have one anyway, can't tell how you make a living without a bank account.

If you cant invest in your server then you're better off not running one, moreover an edited script.