What make public and . . . Different

Hey guys, i want to ask to you, what make forward BlaBla(); public BlaBla() and BlaBla() (( Without public tag )) different?

I don't know if I understood.
You want to make something like that : ?
pawn Код:
Thing:Blabla(playerid)
{
}

pawn Код:
forward SayHello(playerid);
public SayHello(playerid)
{
    SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Hello!");
    return 1;
}

// You can use this on timers and etc.

SayHello(playerid)
{
    return 1;
}

// or

stock SayHello(playerid)
{
    return 1;
}

// cannot be used in timers and etc.

A public function is "visible" to the server. Its name is stored as a literal string in the compiled gamemode so the server can find it by name, whereas regular functions are converted to addresses. The server knows it needs to execute thing X at address Y, but names aren't important. A function need only be public if the server itself needs to find it. This includes the callbacks and timers.

stock is a modifier that hides a variable or function from the compiler if it's not used. There is zero need to use stock in a normal gamemode. It is only useful in included files because the person using those files may or may not use all the features.

Also CallRemoteFunction is used with public functions.
That way you can execute a function in a filterscript with code inside your gamemode for example.
This makes it possible to allow 2 separate scripts to exchange data between them.

You may have a filterscript which controls fuel for your vehicles.
Your gamemode could also create vehicles, but will require a function call to your filterscript to set/get fuel values for that vehicle.

If you don't use publics, you can't do this, as the function isn't "public" to the server and/or other scripts.