******* (and perhaps my whole ****** Chrome) fuzzy on W8.1

I have a Windows 8.1 desktop. My ******* videos (on 720p) are fuzzy. It only started as a problem after a game I play had a problem (and the owners of the game fixed it) with fuzzy text. But now it's affecting *******.

I don't know what happened. I seriously need help with this as I cannot read anything on the videos. On some videos I can see clearly, but most I can't.

What are your rendering settings? Have these changed recently?

Well personally, I think windows 8.1 fucks your PC. I can't even play SA-MP on my laptop when it had 8.1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaughters
Посмотреть сообщение
Well personally, I think windows 8.1 fucks your PC. I can't even play SA-MP on my laptop when it had 8.1.
Same with Windows 10. You simple set compatibility on both SAMP and gtasa.exe to Window 98/Me works like a charm. I must admit however, it took 2 hours of trial and error... then I never even played it. I was playing it from a pre-installation from another drive tho...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaughters
Посмотреть сообщение
It runs fine on mine

Downgrade to 8.0 if this persists. I remember upgrading to 8.1, and not having any problems but sadly I don't have that computer anymore to give anymore help with that. I unfortunately am running windows 7 for now until I get a new PC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
Посмотреть сообщение
Downgrade to 8.0 if this persists..
Yea, try that.