Objects get removed but they can be still be touched.

So, I have a problem, I remove some objects around the map, they are of course removed, but I can touch them in game even if they are invisible!

How can I fix that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ic3cr3am
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't delete them or don't touch them.
Are you kidding me?

Don't post if you don't know.

How do you remove them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawalha
Посмотреть сообщение
How do you remove them?
Obviously, I'm using:

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/RemoveBuildingForPlayer

Open the SA-MP map editor (Editor.exe) and make sure you click 'LOAD WITH COLLS' on the first screen, otherwise you'll be just deleting the object and not the collision that goes with it.. which is what you can still 'touch' when the object is deleted.

So 'LOAD WITH COLLS' an re-delete all those objects again and you'll be good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa[DGZ]
Посмотреть сообщение
Open the SA-MP map editor (Editor.exe) and make sure you click 'LOAD WITH COLLS' on the first screen, otherwise you'll be just deleting the object and not the collision that goes with it.. which is what you can still 'touch' when the object is deleted.

So 'LOAD WITH COLLS' an re-delete all those objects again and you'll be good
That has absolutely nothing to do with it he didn't delete the LOD objects obviously it doesn't matter how you load the SAMP map editor it will always give both RemoveBuildingForPlayer() lines for the object and LOD object maybe he did it another way and didn't use the SAMP map editor.

Yeah he's obviously deleted it some other way which hasn't deleted the collision for the model.. either way I suggested the appropriate way, no harm done.