[Tutorial] How to avoid 'fatal error 100: cannot read from file'

Thank you.

Am I dumb or what? This doesn't work for me And NO, I did not open Gamemode directly.

hey guys
i had the problem
fatal error 100 ''cannot read from file ''core''

i just fixed tthat problem with donwloading this:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/dk2asd...s1/%21core.rar

and put the file core.inc in pawno/include
that worked with me
well i hope i helped u guys
niels

crap windows, not normal within 5 minutes I gotten this error NOTHING changed except that I MOVED the servers directories to my desktop. now getting error
fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "streamer"

Im sad. Because the error........ its really a most retarded error, this tutorial should also not be n1 on ****** because it looks like its the solution, it is not. aahhh this is so fucking retarded i just wanna fucking test something I dont even need the streamer atm but im on this idiotic problem over 1 hour now and just wanna solve it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricks
View Post
crap windows, not normal within 5 minutes I gotten this error NOTHING changed except that I MOVED the servers directories to my desktop. now getting error
fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "streamer"

Im sad. Because the error........ its really a most retarded error, this tutorial should also not be n1 on ****** because it looks like its the solution, it is not. aahhh this is so fucking retarded i just wanna fucking test something I dont even need the streamer atm but im on this idiotic problem over 1 hour now and just wanna solve it.
You're retarded, not the tutorial.
P.S: You forgot to move all the server plugins / includes to right places.

Dude you're just saved me alot of time browsing that problem thanks very much man !

thx Nice and helpful

Nice

Thank You!
My Pleasure

Lol , So Simple

It dint get fixed for me :/

Thanks dude, i love you <3

dont worked for me ;-;

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGameer
View Post
dont worked for me ;-;
You're missing one or more includes then.

Thanks