Which textures look the best?

Hello, I have been busy with a friend of mine to work on a map and we had decided to change some textures around to make them match.

However, we haven't made up our minds about which textures look the best in the map.
Here are some pictures:
The third one is just a version where no textures were changed. The first and second one are versions where they were all made to look the same way:

What do you guys think?

3rd i think - more realistik

3rd one .

If the 3rd is lighter in game (i know its map editor screenshot), then i vote for that.

Otherwise: 2nd.

The screenshots were made in-game on our test-server. Honestly, I'm surprised people prefer the 3rd one!

Quote:

However, we haven't made up our minds about which textures look the best in the map.

Well, it's completely subjective but the darker one (third one) looks the best.

I love the first one

I should probably put a disclaimer there: The third one is just a version where no textures were changed. The first and second one are versions where they were all made to look the same way.

De derde mannnn

In my opinion they all look like shit because of Rockstars shitty UV mapping it's especially bad when all the textures are the same with that said the first one blends the best when textures are applied.