[Help]My linux server Lag/loading Slow

I have been transfered the database samp from window server to linux server for avoid ddos , it got lag and deplay , press chat and cmd lost 2 second to get , people around sometime deplay and see hourglass ...

I used mode roleplay release pubblic in forum samp , i set messagel and ack limit either

I tried to unloadfs : custom and something and delete a lot of account level 1 to release space reduce loading fast but still lag
Is that may be due to network?

My server got 24gb/ram DDR3, CPU Intel Xeon 4x 2.26 , what will i do make the server dont have lag anymore , please i need your help a lot and your advice , i hope the hero come to help me

Sorry my very bad english !

I love sa-mp.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesdynguyen
Посмотреть сообщение
I have been transfered the database samp from window server to linux server for avoid ddos , it got lag and deplay , press chat and cmd lost 2 second to get , people around sometime deplay and see hourglass ...

I used mode roleplay release pubblic in forum samp , i set messagel and ack limit either

I tried to unloadfs : custom and something and delete a lot of account level 1 to release space reduce loading fast but still lag
Is that may be due to network?

My server got 24gb/ram DDR3, CPU Intel Xeon 4x 2.26 , what will i do make the server dont have lag anymore , please i need your help a lot and your advice , i hope the hero come to help me

Sorry my very bad english !

I love sa-mp.com
Holy shit so much power for just a samp server..

But still got lag Jacob

Lag connect or network or something , i think but gamemode still good

my network is : 100mb/s

Anybody can help me

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
But still got lag Jacob

Lag connect or network or something , i think but gamemode still good

my network is : 100mb/s

Anybody can help me
If you don't mind me asking, what gamemode you using?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacobEdwards
Посмотреть сообщение
Holy shit so much power for just a samp server..
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacobEdwards
Посмотреть сообщение
If you don't mind me asking, what gamemode you using?
Just a roleplay gamemode like ngg , project LA mixing , all people use it for private test working good , but me got lag

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Just a roleplay gamemode like ngg , project LA mixing , all people use it for private test working good , but me got lag
I can't help tonight, but if you still have the problem tomorrow shoot me a PM.

I can help you. Problem: You use same computer what server use and network device dont regonize network resources to one computer and that why you got lagging. And that answer you question, why others dont lag because they use you server public ip. You should try make virtual samp server when try again or just set up subnet for you. Ican help personaly ifyou want, just PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacT
Посмотреть сообщение
I can help you. Problem: You use same computer what server use and network device dont regonize network resources to one computer and that why you got lagging. And that answer you question, why others dont lag because they use you server public ip. You should try make virtual samp server when try again or just set up subnet for you. Ican help personaly ifyou want, just PM.
No offence but you should probably clean up that English as I was barley able to understand you.

Yea if you dontknow advanced english words and second I know that and tnx for mention, I try better next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacT
Посмотреть сообщение
Yea if you dontknow advanced english words and second I know that and tnx for mention, I try better next time.
That is completely fine. Try your best. =)

OT: I am putting the PLA script on a VPS right now. I will write back if I can find the reason for the lag.