Fairy Tail [Anime lovers only]

You guys should really watch Fairy Tail, it is just the best anime I've ever watched.
The comedy is at high, the storyline is not bad at all, the characters are just well designed, although sometimes you'll see some characters you'll laugh at, long faces, tight lips, tiny eyes, big eyes, but the main characters are just awesome. The main principle in this anime are the Guilds, the name of the anime represents the most powerful Guild on the existence of the Fiore Land(the main land where action takes place).

There is actually a character called Kage that resembles Shikamaru from Naruto, Kage also uses shadows to attack opponents, strange huh?

It's more like a One Piece + Naruto + Dragon Ball Z

One Piece:
Because of the way the characters look, for example Lucy Heartfilia looks like Nami from One Piece.

Here is the guy called Kage frm Fairy Tail.

And here is Shikamaru from Naruto

The difference is just slight, but you can see which one looks cooler, Kage of course.
Although both of them have the same eyebrows, both have earrings, and same hairstyle.

These similar examples and same designing type, is because the creator of One Piece went at the same school as the on of Fairy Tail.

You should check this character's theme out.
It's Erza Titania's theme, the fearless woman of Fairy Tail guild, everyone is afraid of her but still they are all friends.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwzNGpJxJq8[/ame]

All I'm saying is you should watch this anime, the action is just awesome, the drama is also not neglected!
Opinions? Did you watch it? I'm at EP 52 so no spoilers please.

I agree with you- the comedy is awesome and a "kind-of" solid storyline, etc.
I watched it a couple or so weeks ago. I was around at EP 32, so no spoilers for you. :3

yes that's one awesome anime im at the episode 64.

awesome i love it but im still on episode 23

Haha, just couldn't handle it and made myself a signature. xD
You guys should listen to the themes, they're amazing.

Is it just me or the guy with orange hair looks like Ichigo from Bleach and the guy with black hair like L from Death Note

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jansish
Посмотреть сообщение
Is it just me or the guy with orange hair looks like Ichigo from Bleach and the guy with black hair like L from Death Note
Yeah, forgot to point that out too, but if you watch the anime, those are nothing like them.
That's just a wallpaper, the orange guy(Loki) is nothing like Ichigo.

Yet, those are similar, because the creator of the Fairy Tail went at the same art school creator of One Piece went.

I'm at EP 67 and getting more and more amazed <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh3r0
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah, forgot to point that out too, but if you watch the anime, those are nothing like them.
That's just a wallpaper, the orange guy(Loki) is nothing like Ichigo.

Yet, those are similar, because the creator of the Fairy Tail went at the same art school creator of One Piece went.

I'm at EP 67 and getting more and more amazed <3
Well anyways i'm gonna watch it tomorrow, sounds pretty cool.

You gotta love this part, GOTTA LOVE IT!!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn92pP-k7S8[/ame]

Gajeel (Phantom's S-Class mage)singing
Shoobi-do-bap!

OMG I love Fairy Tail i like nazsu the most