MySQL is not loading my information

Well so I moved to MySQL instead of SQLite, I used DBConverter and when I attempt to login the server, It tells me to register, Even if I registered and im relogging it tells me to register again

Thats the code where it loads the account information.

Код:
format(string, sizeof(string), "SELECT * FROM `accounts` WHERE `Username` = '%s' AND `Password` = '%s'", playername, password);
Well its not working, PHPMyAdmin shows all the tables are in the database, Everything should work, Please help anyone

That's querying the data, you need to collect the information from the rows that are stored.

Have a look @ this tutorial by AndreT:

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=337810

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3ll
Посмотреть сообщение
That's querying the data, you need to collect the information from the rows that are stored.

Have a look @ this tutorial by AndreT:

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=337810
Do you mean that I have to replace the line with:
Код:
mysql_function_query(dbHandle, "SELECT * FROM accounts WHERE `Username` = '%s' AND `Password` = '%s'", playername, password);
Taken from the tutorial you gave me.

This is my OnPlayerConnect.

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
    new query[126];

if(Checkban(playerid) == 0)
    {
        format(query, sizeof(query), "SELECT * FROM accounts WHERE pName = '%s'", GetName(playerid));
        mysql_query(query);
        mysql_store_result();

if(mysql_num_rows() == 1)
        {
            SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "That username is registered!");
            ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, dialogThreadLogin, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "Login", "Please login with the password you made", "Login", "Cancel");
        }
        else
        {
            SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "That username is not registered. You may register it");
            ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, dialogThreadRegister, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "Register", "Please enter a password you will remember", "Register", "Cancel");
        }
    }

return 1;
}
So in your case you would probably just need:

pawn Код:
new query[126]

format(query, sizeof(query), "SELECT * FROM accounts WHERE pName = '%s'", GetName(playerid));

How are you fetching the data and assigning it to variables?