Player id 0 and 5 Getting admin levels. [Very Weird]

Hello, the gm it self has always used the same built in admin system , nothing has been touched in the admin system levels or what so ever, well we have made a an update on many things and since that, we encounter this problem:

Player ID 0 , and 5 getting admin level's

We use sscanf2, whirlpool, zcmd, y_ini for loading and saving and streamer, i have never encounter this before.
I'm a bit lost here , please any ideas of why ? and how can we target this specif id's to find the problem ?

Thank you. ill post parts of the code that are needed, please mention the ones and ill do so.

i think you forget to reset the admin variables on player disconnect
do like this--
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerDisconnect(playerid , reason)
{
pInfo[playerid][admin] = 0;//change the variable to wahtever is your variable
return 1;
}
if it doesn't work then show the code where you load the varaibles from player file/database

Stack corruption, maybe. Load crashdetect and fix any runtime errors that come up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroZeus
Посмотреть сообщение
i think you forget to reset the admin variables on player disconnect
do like this--
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerDisconnect(playerid , reason)
{
pInfo[playerid][admin] = 0;//change the variable to wahtever is your variable
return 1;
}
if it doesn't work then show the code where you load the varaibles from player file/database
Hi thanks yes i'm going to try that variable reseting, makes allot of scense, at connect we do reset the variables until loged in the players, however on disconnect the admin levels are not reset like you mentioned we never had that problem and we are on v11.0 now, has been online for more than 2 years but well as we updated plugins and such can be that ofc i will point out the results and thanks once again.