OMG ... I cant really Fix This Crash

This is My idk which post but Please help me out anyone First Before 1 month ago i would on my server Home Hosted And Many players would be able to connect and play for a long time But NOW When I start Server When More than 2 Players Connect Every Player's Those who are connected Client Crashes Not server But everyone's Client Crashes Please HElp me out someone And If You didnt Understand it Pm ME i will give u ip And You too can check it out ...

BUMP!

Hello,

Add crash detect plugin and after that show us your server.cfg when it get crashed

But my Server Isn't Crashing If u wanna see wats Happening Then i have send u pm

So you want us to repeat all the stuff that can crash clients and has been mentioned hundreds of times in the forum and wiki?
Its probably an invalid object model id. If not, search the forum for other possible reasons.

Hey there. Your problem resembles me of one we had some time ago. We added a drift maps pack, wich was almost fully made of custom objects. If we streamed it, sometimes the map would disappear when riding it, because you would go too far off from the center of the model. So, we had to use CreateObject. But then, we noticed that we could not add more than three maps, otherwise the client would crash at connect. And even when using two, if we went to places that loaded some heavy maps plus the custom model's maps, the client would crash again. We eventually thought that it could be RAM related in the client, so we simply dropped it.

Anyway, what I meant to say was, do you have an extremely heavy script? When that number of players connects, there might be some RAM related problem that's causing the clients to crash. Like, extremely giant arrays or something like that. Or maybe it isn't, I can't say for sure...

Or maybe you are recreating an object that has already been created.

For example, OnPlayerConnect() you do CreateObject(xxxx);

When the first player connects, you create the object alright. When the second player connects, you try to create the same thing, everything goes down