Help With Ban CMD

My Ban CMD work Fine But
Why Any budy Join Server Server Showed Him Message :
SendClientMessage(id, COLOR_LIGHTGREEN, "You Are Banned From The Server if You Think this Ban is Unfair Make Unban Appeal On Forums ");
PHP код:
CMD:ban(playeridparams[])
{
       if(
Player[playerid][pAdmin] >= 3)
    {
    new 
id,reason[50];
    new 
string[128];
    if(
sscanf(params"us[50]"id,reason))return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1"Usage: /ban [playerid] [Reason]");
    if(
IsPlayerConnected(id))
        {
              if(
id == INVALID_PLAYER_ID) return SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_KRED"Invalid Player");
               if(
Player[playerid][pAdmin] < Player[id][pAdmin]) return SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_KRED," You cant use this on Higher Admin") ;
            {

format(string,sizeof(string),"Admin :'%s' has Banned '%s' Reason:%s",GetName(playerid),GetName(id),reason);

SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_KRED,string);

Player[id][pBan]=1;
              new 
HourMinuteSecond;

gettime(HourMinuteSecond);

format(string,sizeof(string),"[%02d:%02d:%02d]%s has banned %s! Reason: %s",Hour,Minute,Second,GetName(playerid),GetName(id),reason);

SendClientMessage(idCOLOR_LIGHTGREEN"You Are Banned From The Server if You Think this Ban is Unfair Make Unban Appeal On Forums ");

SaveIn("BanLog.txt",string);

SetTimerEx("KickPlayer",1000,false,"d"id);
            }
               return 
GameTextForPlayer(id,"~r~you Are Banned By ~r~Admin",3000,1); // Freeze the player

}
        else return  
SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_KRED"Player is not connected!");
    }
    else return 
SendPermissionError(playerid);

Here is My OnPlayerConnect
PHP код:
    if(fexist(UserPath(playerid)))
    {   new 
string[128];

format(stringsizeof(string)," Welcome Back %s To  Server",GetName(playerid));

SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_LIGHTGREENstring);

INI_ParseFile(UserPath(playerid), "LoadUser_%s", .bExtra true, .extra playerid);

ShowPlayerDialog(playeridDIALOG_LOGINDIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,""COL_WHITE"Login",""COL_WHITE" {00CED1} Welcome to  Server \n {A1C2FF} If its is not your Account Please Logout\n{FFFFFF} Type your password below to login.","Login","Quit");

SetPlayerScore(playerid,Player[playerid][pScore]);

PAccount[playerid]=1;
    if(
Player[playerid][pBan]==1)
     {

SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_LIGHTGREEN"You Are Banned From The Server if You Think this Ban is Unfair Make Unban Appeal On Forums ");

SetTimerEx("KickPlayer",200,false,"d"playerid);
    }
    }
    else
    {

SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_LIGHTGREEN"Welcome To Server");

ShowPlayerDialog(playeridDIALOG_REGISTERDIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,""COL_WHITE"Registering...",""COL_WHITE"{00CED1} Welcome to Server \n{FFFFFF} Type your password below to register a new account.","Register","Quit");

PAccount[playerid]=0;
    } 
WHy it making All other Ban Also?

Do you get any warnings when compiling?

No Warning .no Error

pawn Код:
if(Player[playerid][pBan] == 1)
     {
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTGREEN, "You Are Banned From The Server if You Think this Ban is Unfair Make Unban Appeal On Forums ");
    SetTimerEx("KickPlayer",200,false,"d", playerid);
    }
    else
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTGREEN, "Welcome To Server");
        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_REGISTER, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,""COL_WHITE"Registering...",""COL_WHITE"{00CED1} Welcome to Server \n{FFFFFF} Type your password below to register a new account.","Register","Quit");
        PAccount[playerid]=0;
    }

What do you mean by "everybody" ? Do you mean people with "Ban status = 0" too?

[Edit:] Check Clad's method if it's working, if not! check what variable do u store in Ban status in the default stats.

Might be a problem while either parsing the data or saving data onplayerdisconnect.

Those player who are not banned they also get banned when i ban some one in the server

Then i think there's something wrong on player disconnect because there it saves the players file.

And by others getting banned you mean all the players or some of them?

Did you try the code I gave you above ?

Clad You Remove Login Codes Your Code saying only register and yeah if Ban status ==0 if i ban some one after than any other player join he also get banned