Laptop harddrive won't install windows

Okay one day i went on my laptop and it just randomly went off as soon i installed skype so i turned it back on again and it didn't boot up windows or anything just a black screen nothing!

so few hours later i did find away how to format the hardrive so i formatted it.
then i was trying to install windows at least 6 times it failed on installing updates saying they is files missing when they is not the CD disk is clean just like new i really don't understand why it won't install windows i even taken the hardrive out and plugged it into my computer to install windows still same error message.

INFO:
ATA

i have been looking everywere to see if anybody fixed the issue.

Stuff i did.
Taken out one of my Ram card's did not fix the issue.

So that HDD is corrupted, maybe some invalid sectors. Files written to these sectors get corrupted then and this causes these problems.
I think the windows install dvd got an option to check the hdd for erros, try that. Either it fixes them, locks the sectors (reducing your hdd capacity), or cant fix it. Anyways Id consider getting a new hdd as this one has good chances to die in the next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
So that HDD is corrupted, maybe some invalid sectors. Files written to these sectors get corrupted then and this causes these problems.
I think the windows install dvd got an option to check the hdd for erros, try that. Either it fixes them, locks the sectors (reducing your hdd capacity), or cant fix it. Anyways Id consider getting a new hdd as this one has good chances to die in the next time.
it dose say that this hard disk will fail soon but the hard disk still load's i have no idea what the issue is but they is a Boot (X) thing and for some reason the Hard disk is on D not local C

inside Boot (x) as program files and system32.

EDIT: when i do plug the hard disk in my computer it give's me a virus but it's not a big deal because i can remove that virus but the hard disk as been formatted many times.

And i seen a few topics on the windows support and somebody had the same issue as me but his hard drive was new .