Is there any other easy way?

I always try to do scripting in pawn but i don't know what to type i saw 1000 of tutorials on ******* wiki and others but i learned nothing and i can't script with Notepad . When i try to type these thing in a new script like this :Give player gun m4 with 150 ammuo the script become to a error. And when i try to read pawn language there was nothing to be get learn i can't understand what that pawn language book trying to understand me. So can anyone help me out. Is there is any other easy language to script. Please help by replying on my topic i have a real spirit to be a good scripter.

Its just case of you learning the syntax's of the functions.

Example:
pawn Код:
GivePlayerWeapon(playerid, WEAPON_M4, 100);

learn html its great and its similar to pawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vule.
Посмотреть сообщение
HTML is not similar to pawn at all.

OT: In my opinion pawn is the easiest language to learn, all the functions are self explanatory.
Try reading some scripts in the filter script's release board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vule.
Посмотреть сообщение
pls. Is it even a language?

OT:

First of all, get a proper IDE. Notepad is NOT made for scripting at all. You should try out Sublime Text or Notepad++ or the default program Pawno. You will learn when you will do stuff by yourself. Let me tell you stuff I did, I didn't check tutorials that much, maybe little bit? I tried everything by myself. I've mostly started from some downloaded scripts because I think it's atleast good because you can try improving that gamemode and add features, that's how you will learn how to script. I started learning about errors through asking at Scripting Help alot (not on the current account - I used to do with my old account). Pawn language's pdf file helped me alot because it's having all the errors listed with some little explanation which can hint you. That's how I started learning and now I'm here. I'm able to script anything except libraries, and I suck at mathematical calculations otherwise I could script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZN
Посмотреть сообщение
pls. Is it even a language?
HTML = Hyper Text Markup Language.
So technically,yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkirill
Посмотреть сообщение
So technically,yes.
HTML is like the easiest language. It's like learning how to crawl...

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
So technically,yes.
I meant programming language. It's not a programming language because 'Markup'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
It is a markup language, not a programming language. There's an important difference.
I know, but looking back at the post, you won't see the word "programming"

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I know, but looking back at the post, you won't see the word "programming"
I was actually talking about programming language because that poster was comparing HTML with a programming language! So it's obvious that I meant programming.