Some MySQL Problem

I Don't know what this means.

PHP код:
C:\Users\Matt\Desktop\T-Admin\filterscripts\tadmin.pwn(214) : error 017undefined symbol "mysql_query"
C:\Users\Matt\Desktop\T-Admin\filterscripts\tadmin.pwn(215) : error 017undefined symbol "mysql_query"
C:\Users\Matt\Desktop\T-Admin\filterscripts\tadmin.pwn(301) : error 017undefined symbol "mysql_query"
C:\Users\Matt\Desktop\T-Admin\filterscripts\tadmin.pwn(326) : error 017undefined symbol "mysql_query"
C:\Users\Matt\Desktop\T-Admin\filterscripts\tadmin.pwn(380) : error 017undefined symbol "mysql_query"
C:\Users\Matt\Desktop\T-Admin\filterscripts\tadmin.pwn(564) : error 017undefined symbol "mysql_query"
C:\Users\Matt\Desktop\T-Admin\filterscripts\tadmin.pwn(2936) : error 017undefined symbol "mysql_query"
C:\Users\Matt\Desktop\T-Admin\filterscripts\tadmin.pwn(2975) : error 017undefined symbol "mysql_query"
C:\Users\Matt\Desktop\T-Admin\filterscripts\tadmin.pwn(2981) : error 017undefined symbol "mysql_query"
C:\Users\Matt\Desktop\T-Admin\filterscripts\tadmin.pwn(3126) : error 017undefined symbol "mysql_query"
C:\Users\Matt\Desktop\T-Admin\filterscripts\tadmin.pwn(3189) : error 017undefined symbol "mysql_query"
C:\Users\Matt\Desktop\T-Admin\filterscripts\tadmin.pwn(3232) : warning 224indeterminate array size in "sizeof" expression (symbol "max_len")
C:\Users\Matt\Desktop\T-Admin\filterscripts\tadmin.pwn(3238) : error 017undefined symbol "mysql_query"
C:\Users\Matt\Desktop\T-Admin\filterscripts\tadmin.pwn(3247) : warning 224indeterminate array size in "sizeof" expression (symbol "max_len")
C:\Users\Matt\Desktop\T-Admin\filterscripts\tadmin.pwn(3253) : error 017undefined symbol "mysql_query"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664              Copyright (c1997-2006ITB CompuPhase
13 Errors

Could you please post the top of your script, where the Includes and definitions are listed?
Something is missing there, since the "mysql_query" is not defined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutt3r
Посмотреть сообщение
Could you please post the top of your script, where the Includes and definitions are listed?
Something is missing there, since the "mysql_query" is not defined.
well all my Included are listed in pawno even the a_mysql.inc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team_PRO
Посмотреть сообщение
well all my Included are listed in pawno even the a_mysql.inc
What version are you using?
And how old is the gamemode you are using? You might need to convert it for the newer versions of a_MySQL

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
What version are you using?
And how old is the gamemode you are using? You might need to convert it for the newer versions of a_MySQL
well it convert it now to R7 or R6 when i convert it this whats happen and the script is 1 year old

You should try using the a_MySQL version that the script was originally intended to work with.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You should try using the a_MySQL version that the script was originally intended to work with.
oh well thanks it worked.