San Andreas User Files duplication bug

Whenever i install SAMP, i get a duplication of GTA San Andreas User Files folder which makes songs from user track player to be ignored, even if i add the songs on the duplicated folder, it still doesn't read the songs, another thing is that when i reinstall SAMP, my favorite server section gets deleted which is getting really annoying, has anyone had this same problem?, if so have you fixed it?

Do you have the ''GTA San Andreas User Files'' Folder in ''My Documents''?

This is impossible.
Maybe you messed up something, did you tried using [GTA SA Menu>Options>Music>Find Radio Songs from Usertracks?]

Try deleting the old 'GTA San Andreas User Files' (Be sure to backup Screenshots incase) and try reinstalling SA-MP.. it'll work

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenJackster
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you have the ''GTA San Andreas User Files'' Folder in ''My Documents''?
Yes, i remember having this problem when i changed compatibility mode on gta_sa.exe to windows98/Windows Me, so i disabled compatibility mode but the bug stayed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EljayMiz
Посмотреть сообщение
Try deleting the old 'GTA San Andreas User Files' (Be sure to backup Screenshots incase) and try reinstalling SA-MP.. it'll work
Im gonna try your recommendation, thanks for your time.

I have this problem too on Windows 8.1 with samp compatibility mode set to windows 98, but it haven't bothered me yet.

EDIT: wow, now all of a sudden it decided to work without compatibility mode, finally can take screenshots with F8, so try that, disabling compatibility in samp if you have it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magana
This is impossible.
Maybe you messed up something, did you tried using [GTA SA Menu>Options>Music>Find Radio Songs from Usertracks?]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyokie
This is impossible.
Erhm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение
This is impossible.
That didn't worked. i have deleted the san andreas user files folders and reinstalled San andreas, then i played the first 2 missions so that the save files and settings files appear on the freshly installed GTA San Andreas User Files, then i installed SAMP, and as soon as i open SAMP without entering any server, i check My Documents folder and the GTA San Andreas User Files folder didn't got duplicated.

I guess it's fixed.

Cgzz, Un-install GTA San Andreas From Control Panel, if it asks "The Documents/Userfiles too" or something like that - accept it. Then re-install the game and SA-MP. Then try.
I don't know if it'll work but you can try.