Dark Souls II in SA-MP!!

I am soon going to make such a server. It will be called The Abyss Gaming (my community) Dark Souls II PVP in Sa-mp.
If you guys know about this game, tell me if I should make such a server. It would have life gems, estus flasks, Weapons e.g Katana - Uchigatana, Base Ball Bat - Reinforced Club, Chainsaw - GreatSword, molotovs - Black Fire bombs. I will aslo include shield which will only decrease the rate of damage you take (OnPlayerTakeDamage). There will be npc's - zombies around the map. If you kill them, you will get money (souls). I will start working on this next month .

So you're simply here to collect reps.

Do what you want.

nice idea, full support from nice gang

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZN
Посмотреть сообщение
So you're simply here to collect reps.
hmmm, you're kinda right. I should'nt really do that. :P removed

-Thanks Calgon. I appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Посмотреть сообщение
nice idea, full support from nice gang
nice

btw, and baseball bats do not go hand in hand

lol :P

So if you leave out the facts that samp has the wrong setting, insufficient controls, and is lacking possibilities for such deep gameplay, youll end up with just another server with a random, stolen name, that has nothing to do with the server itself.

Pick up a golf bat hammer and perform a random one of two available awesome attack moves by clicking the left mouse button. Nope, thats nowhere like dark souls, GTA is a drive-and-shoot game, why are you trying to force it to be something completely different? Why dont you just play dark souls?

Whatever, create this if you like, but please, dont call it dark souls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
So if you leave out the facts that samp has the wrong setting, insufficient controls, and is lacking possibilities for such deep gameplay, youll end up with just another server with a random, stolen name, that has nothing to do with the server itself.

Pick up a golf bat hammer and perform a random one of two available awesome attack moves by clicking the left mouse button. Nope, thats nowhere like dark souls, GTA is a drive-and-shoot game, why are you trying to force it to be something completely different? Why dont you just play dark souls?

Whatever, create this if you like, but please, dont call it dark souls.
Haha,seriously got to agree with this reply.

This would be boring. What's the point of making something like this? Just play the real Dead Souls, SA-MP can't get even close to the rage Dead Souls gives you.