Server crashes half

So, every single time the server starts and when I go on I play a bit, some players join and then all of the sudden the server crashes half.The server is still online, I can see the ping and everything in the client but the players online does not refresh, you can't chat type or use any commands, and everyone is AFK (have that computer next to their name).I read another topic that has the same problem as mine but I already tried everything that I could in their but nothing seemed to work! I updated my samp server to the update on this forum but that did not work either.Please help, this is getting annoying badly!

There might be an exploit someone has, As this is frequently going around atm.

If you haven't already ban some CIDR Ranges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinEvil
Посмотреть сообщение
There might be an exploit someone has, As this is frequently going around atm.

If you haven't already ban some CIDR Ranges.
Wooot, Say again? lol

If you're not going to provide more details about it, nobody won't be able to assist you.

- Which version you are using?
- Any debug logs with crash detect plugin? (compile your script in debug mode)
- What's your network stats? Are your VPS or whatever hosting is OK? like no DoS attacks or DDoS.
- Any thing on the console? server_logs.txt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZN
Посмотреть сообщение
If you're not going to provide more details about it, nobody won't be able to assist you.

- Which version you are using?
- Any debug logs with crash detect plugin? (compile your script in debug mode)
- What's your network stats? Are your VPS or whatever hosting is OK? like no DoS attacks or DDoS.
- Any thing on the console? server_logs.txt.
As I said, i'm using the latest version released on the forum
The server is hosted at colorhost and there is NOTHING on the log, it's like nothing happened.

There might be a person crashing your server? try going on it by your self for a while and see if it crashes.

Nope, started on a new gamemode and now it does not have this problem anymore.Guess it has something to do with scripting.

It might happen because of your CPU usage. Check your timers & onplayerupdate.

It's a pretty basic script, I don't think it can be the CPU unless colorhost provides the most shit cpu in the gameservers ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zues
Посмотреть сообщение
It's a pretty basic script, I don't think it can be the CPU unless colorhost provides the most shit cpu in the gameservers ever.
Give it a try, move somewhere else then see if it happens, if not, it's their problem.