San Andreas lagging

I have a problem with my San Andreas (SAMP),when I play it laggs (FPS lag) ,it doesnt lag a lot but there are still some lags when I come next to some car or something,when I am swimming for example there is no such a lag,but when I'm in city with objects it lags.BUT ,before few months it was working just fine.Then my CPU cooler got broken and my CPU temperature was getting too high and my SAMP (San Andreas) started to lag.Today I bought new one and I applied thermal paste and all ,and now temperature is very nice.BUT the game is still lagging,not so much as before but it still has some annoying lags.My PC specifications are very nice for GTA:SA and my RAM (Memory) or CPU is not overrated when I'm playing GTA:SA,also temperature is normal.BUT I dont know why I have these lags,before I broke my CPU cooler it was working very good.I dont use any mods.And I have all the settings on low.

Can anyone help me please?

EXAMPLE: Before when my PC was ok (before i broke CPU cooler) when I was recording with Fraps it was lagging like now (beacuse I was recording).Now if I record with Fraps it lags so much.

Could it cause Hard Disk or something?

Here are my specifications (in my opinion it should run without the lag smoothly on low settings,but it doesnt):

I have the same problem.

-Get a better graphics card.
-Your computer is producing too much heat i would recommend switching a few parts such as CPU,graphics card,Motherboard and buy at least one more fan for your computer

also i would like to add that your temperature is reaching over 131 so it does count as overheating temperature must stay below 100

Hope i helped

Here is some more info about my CPU:

Intel Pentium 4 631 3.0 GHz

Bus speed: 800 MHz

Clock multiplier: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLored
Посмотреть сообщение
-Get a better graphics card.
-Your computer is producing too much heat i would recommend switching a few parts such as CPU,graphics card,Motherboard and buy at least one more fan for your computer

Hope i helped
TOO MUCH heat?Hmm,i dont think so.Its great temperature,I had temperature like that before when it was working fine.

Its not problem in my parts,my GTA:SA worked very well before I broke my CPU cooler.But now the temperature is even better than before but lagging more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SplinteX
Посмотреть сообщение
TOO MUCH heat?Hmm,i dont think so.Its great temperature,I had temperature like that before when it was working fine.

Its not problem in my parts,my GTA:SA worked very well before I broke my CPU cooler.But now the temperature is even better than before but lagging more.
i take it you need to upgrade it when u can because if the CPU cooler is broke and still is then they can be a huge risk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yves
Посмотреть сообщение
i take it you need to upgrade it when u can because if the CPU cooler is broke and still is then they can be a huge risk.
No,its not broken anymore,I said that.I bought new one and its working well now.

I had the same problem. Try to increase streaming memory.

0.3z uses a lot of RAM because the engine needs more memory to sync the players around you. Get more RAM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SplinteX
Посмотреть сообщение
No,its not broken anymore,I said that.I bought new one and its working well now.
well if you lagging like seriously bad at 3 fps update your drivers.
0.3z RAM usage as nothing to do with it.

even try to restart your computer.

EDIT: Didn't see it when u said u had it fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamer T
Посмотреть сообщение
0.3z uses a lot of RAM because the engine needs more memory to sync the players around you. Get more RAM.
No! because 2 GB of RAM is fine he should still not lag near by objects, it will be just the graphics card that needs updating