Have two SA-MP windows ACTIVE at the SAME TIME

Well, i want to have two SA-MP windows active, i have two monitors ready, i have a Keyboard and a separte controller/joypad ready. But i need to know how.

This is the exemple i want:

SA-MP #1 opened normally, so i connect to my favorite RP server.
SA-MP #2 opened with Sandboxie, (or whatever program i need, i say Sanboxie because thats the only way i can have two clients running) and connected with another account on the same RP server.
SV has a Trashmen work, so 2 players can work (one drives the trashmaster abd the other one has to go out of the caer every time the driver gets to a CP)
So Client #1 would be controlled by Controller/joypad so it can be driven with controll.
Client #2 will have the keyboard controll, because Player #2 only has to go out of the vehicle, get the trash and get in again.

So i would have these 2 active windows so no one suspects anything and not getting desynced because every time i switch player the other opne gets paused.

Please, i want this that bad.

I don't think anyone is going to help. From my knowledge you can only have one client open and one GTA:SA open aswell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira297
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't think anyone is going to help. From my knowledge you can only have one client open and one GTA:SA open aswell.
Nope. A program Called "Sandboxie" can open a Sandboxed samp.exe that will execute a Sandboxed GTA:SA running SA-MP. Then you can normally open SA-MP and connect to a server. Then you can alt tab whenever you want.

I dont want to alt tab, and get paused so many times. I need 2 active windows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianGraber
Посмотреть сообщение
Nope. A program Called "Sandboxie" can open a Sandboxed samp.exe that will execute a Sandboxed GTA:SA running SA-MP. Then you can normally open SA-MP and connect to a server. Then you can alt tab whenever you want.

I dont want to alt tab, and get paused so many times. I need 2 active windows.
That's true, maybe open the second client in your second monitor?